HUF founder Keith Hufnagel grew up skateboarding in the gritty streets of New York City's late 1980's. In those days, skateboarding was simply not accepted: it was punk rock, it was hip-hop, it was a counterculture of outcasts misunderstood by the masses. Hufnagel became a professional skateboarder in 1992 and after opening his own skate focused store in San-Francisco in 2002 he launched Huf as its own brand and the rest is history.
The HUF Her Resort Shirt cut from breathable cotton poplin and features a seasonal all-over print featuring a digitised nude figure as a nod to 90s Internet aesthetics.
- Cotton poplin short sleeve woven shirt
- Relaxed resort silhouette
- All over seasonal artwork print
- Button closure with HUF Worldwide branded buttons
- Patch pocket with woven HUF label at left chest
10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER
Sign up to our incredible (monthly) newsletter and reveal your 10% OFF DISCOUNT CODE today.